Old May 29th 04, 11:20 PM
sue

Default looking for other perspectives (very long)

Paula wrote:
Tony Miller shared the following perspective and
opinions:

On Sat, 29 May 2004 20:30:39 GMT, Paula
wrote:

... snip ...

NO. And yes, I've thought of that. Maybe I'm naive, maybe I believe
that with communication comes honesty (This is the only promise that I
have asked him to make to me - that he never lie to me. I'm the kind
of person that can never totally forgive a deliberate, intentional
lie.), maybe, maybe, maybe ... I don't know if I could ever truly
trust him, maybe I would always be suspicious and watching.

Previously, you wrote:

: Immediately following that weekend, I asked him if he was married. He
: told me that he was, implied that he wasn't fully satisfied but gave
: no details, and said that he would "never leave his children".

I submit that this was a lie of omission to get into your pants. So he
already has a history of lying to you. Had he told you at the onset that
he was married, would you have had sex with him?

Please explain the relevance and I will provide the answer.

Paula

The relevance? You said you could never forgive a deliberate,
intentional lie, yet the basis of your entire relationship is a lie. He
didn't tell you he was married. That was a lie, yet you are trying to
make all kinds of plans and have all kinds of hopes for this
"relationship" based on the pipe dream that 'at least he hasn't lied.'
He lied to you, he lied to his wife, and he lied to his kids.

If you are saying he has never lied to you, then he must have told you
he was married, and you decided to have sex anyway.