Old February 15th 06, 08:28 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default Hello, I am looking for a group to join to get a little insight

littletown mom wrote:
I have an 18 month old son and I am expecting fraternal twins. I am
only 15 weeks pregnant, and just looking for a support group for
whatever questions may arise along this path. I have had an
ultrasound and everything looks good so far; the spine, heart beats,
and limbs. They each have their own placenta, and blood supply.
Praying all goes well...

Hi! I have no support/advice what-so-ever, lol. I'm still pregnant with my
twins. Two boys and we aren't sure if they are identical or fraternal. I
am 30 weeks now and so far everything is going well. Also praying every day
that they stay put and grow big and healthy.

--
Nikki
Hunter 4/99