Old November 4th 05, 03:42 PM
Greg

Default Computer monitoring

Greetings all.

I'm a father of one teenaged daughter, and another teeneager-to-be (not
too soon, thank the Gods!)

As with any household, the use of the computer has become quite an
issue. Parental controls on my AOL account don't seem to be enough.
She still manages to find her way to inappropriate material. Mostly at
the urging of her friends (my daughter a bit of a follower). I've
decided to go with computer monitoring/keylogging software to see
what's happening on my computer. Anyone else have experience with any
of these types of programs that could offer suggestions?

As a parent, it kills me not to trust my own kid, but the need to keep
her (and the rest of us) safe takes priority I think. Also, with
monitoring software, I could be better informed in case I have to take
further action.

Advise? Opinions? Thanks.

Greg