Old November 5th 05, 12:20 AM
Dawn

Default Computer monitoring

It might help if you defined "inappropriate material." I've felt (so
far) that AOL's content restrictions are actually pretty extreme. For
that reason, we've given up trying to use it.

A hint on AOL when it comes to computer use logical-consequence
punishments. You can set a limit on the amount of time your child can
access the internet on AOL. You can set that limit to 0. You can do
it remotely, from another computer. This came in handy this sumemr a
few times when I needed to shut him down from work.

Good luck. It's a problem, I know.

-Dawn