Old November 9th 05, 06:11 PM
Molly Bentsen

Default Need ideas for encouraging budding animator

Robin wrote:

I'd be willing to send him to a summer class if I can find a suitable
one in this area, but summer's a long way off, and in any case he'd
probably do better if he first has the chance to learn some of the
basic programs/tools, whatever they are.

I don't have any suggestions for software or books, but googling for
"computer camps" should bring up links for a variety of tech-oriented
summer camps, many of them offered in a variety of urban areas around
the country. The several I've explored offer both day-only and
overnight options.

In the sites I've checked out I've been most impressed by this one:

http://www.internaldrive.com/

--Molly