Old February 24th 09, 04:59 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob W

Default Octomom

"Chris" wrote in message

Any man that's good enough to pay child support is good enough to have
custody of such child.

Who cares if this woman has 14 children. It's her inherent right to
procreate. That anyone would want to prevent her from bearing more
children is insane. Individual rights should NEVER be infringed. She harms
absolutely NO one by bearing her children; thus it's nobody's business but
hers whether or not to have children, and how many. There are those that
say it's wrong for her to receive welfare because she is wreckless with
her fertility. Well guess what, if someone knocked on MY door everyday and
handed me a Franklin, guaranteed I would not turn it down. She's not
turning down the freebies either. To that, I say more power to her.
Apparently, she is also being responsible for her children because she is
providing proper care.

Nah! She's got two teats for 8 babies. She's only providing for 2 at a
time while the other 6 are being starved and neglected.

That said, if anyone has a beef, it's with the government people, NOT this
woman. When the government folks take away our hard earned dollars by
force and give them to octomom; it's flat out immoral! Again, you can't
blame her because she is not forcing anyone to do anything they aint'
willing to do. She is simply receiving free money. Should the government
people stop handing out the loot, no doubt octomoms will become extinct.
And THAT, not childbirth prevention, is the solution to the problem.

The sperm donor has come forward and said he contributed to help her out.
He is going to end up being the villain in this story.