Old July 13th 03, 01:21 PM
Stephanie and Tim

Default wood heat

We just bought a house (yeah) and are moving next weekend. We have an oil
heater AND a woodstove. My mom mentioned that wood heat is bad for our
little 'uns. Well us too. I have a 2.5 yo and a baby on the way in
September. What do you all know about smoke from wood heat? DH thinks the
whole world is carcenogenic so screw it. (How is THAT for male logic, to be
grosly stereotyping.) Anyone have any info? SIDS risk?

Thanks

P.S. I also have to compare how much money heating with wood is going to
save us compared to homeowner's insurance. But I want cover all the bases.