Old October 3rd 03, 01:49 AM
ColoradoSkiBum

Default military schools?

We're already on our 4th school in just over 2 years. If you want all the
details I'll be glad to post them here in a new thread, or see my post in
alt.support.step-parents.

--
ColoradoSkiBum

"toto" wrote in message
: On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 17:27:01 -0600, "ColoradoSkiBum"
: wrote:
:
: Someone else mentioned JROTC. Unfortunately he's in 7th grade, so that's
: not an option at this point. I don't think he'll make it to 9th grade at
: the rate he's going. He'll be expelled or get his ass kicked by all the
: other kids (who hate him) long before he gets there.
: --
: ColoradoSkiBum
:
: Definitely sounds like he needs a change of schools.
:
: One possibility - what about just changing from one school to another
: in your district. Sometimes a fresh start with new teachers and new
: kids can do the trick in terms of helping him. He can't really be
: happy doing what he is doing.
:
:
: --
: Dorothy
:
: There is no sound, no cry in all the world
: that can be heard unless someone listens ..
:
: The Outer Limits