Old June 25th 03, 08:09 PM
Paul Fritz

Default Divorced mom of two

"Kristen313" wrote in message

Well I guess some people think being patronized is being supported. But
other
than Steve, if that is your idea of support, this is not the right place.

What exactly, if I may ask, are you talking about?

I c a n t y p e i t r e
a l s l o w s
o y o u c a n u n d e
r s t a n d

True support is not just telling someone what they want to hear, just to be
their 'friend' like little stevey tries to do. Too many people come
in hear expecting to be applauded for moving kids hundreds of miles away
from their other parent, or doing whatever it takes to alienate the other
parent. Agreeing with them is NOT support nor is it typically in the best
interest of children. Treating people with kit gloves is not support when
what they really need is a slap in the face.