Old June 25th 03, 10:27 PM
turtledove

Default Divorced mom of two

"Kristen313" wrote in message
Well offering to take some poor little girl's hand and helping her to

find a
welcome in the BIG BAD single parent's group is insulting and patronizing

and
not supportive. This is a place for grownups who are parents.

If I am the 'poor little girl' that you are speaking of, let me inform you

that
I am none of the above. I am certainly far from poor, and I'm an adult

woman
with 2 small children. I get along with their father, who is involved in

their
lives, and I am not here to bash or insult anyone? Okay?If you want to

make
God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
Father Mike

By the way, who is Father Mike. If you are quoting priests, you have a

hell of
a lot of nerve, being as condescending as you are.

you don't introduce yourself. You just pop up out of the blue to bitch. So
yes, the 'poor little girl' title goes to you.....