Old August 10th 03, 08:54 PM
Rosalie B.

Default Baby Food Question

x-no-archive:yes
OSPAM (Naomi Pardue) wrote:

. I
mean, to feed a 9 month old, that would be what? 4 to 7 jars in a day? Plus,

By 9 months Shaina was mostly on table food. I dont think I ever used more
than 2-3 jars of babyfood a day.(Cereal always made up part of her solid's
intake, and by the time she was eating much more than a jar at a meal, she was
eating at least some table foods.)

I don't count cereal in the jars of baby food count. I don't know
whether anyone else does or not.

Actually I don't know why baby food cereals are such a good thing to
use and why not just regular cereal.

Actually fruit was the only think I was apt to use full jars of on any
regular basis. The meat dishes were sort of disgusting, and the
vegetables weren't very well received. So mine mostly had breast
milk, table food and baby food fruit.

grandma Rosalie