Old July 14th 06, 06:18 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

Default birth control??

KR writes:
: What type of birth control are all you breastfeeding moms using?

: My daughter is 2 months old now, my doctor mentioned the options of the
: mirena IUD or micronor (a mini pill). We aren't ready to make a
: permanent decision right now and I really don't want another child at
: this point. What is most effective? What is easier with less
: problems??

: We will probably know in about 2 years if we will have another child at
: which point we will look at a surgical option for one of us.

: Thanks,
: KR

Until 6 months, lactational amenorhea (sp?)
After 6 months, copper IUD (not hormonal)

Do I get a free gift for taking the survey?
:-)
Larry