Old March 10th 04, 03:03 AM
Carlson LaVonne

Default Thank you, Fern! was "Backlash" seen against Australia Memberof Parliament

I also find humor in every day, and I thank you for providing some of
the humor in my day.

You are a giggle a minute. I'm still looking for those non-MD
physicians! And I'm still laughing about those "MD physicians in
Minnesota" who squirt water on children to keep them from leaving home
to party.

I had a sinus infection today, so I brought your email along to my "MD
physician." We laughed so hard we cried. He asked me why I waste my
time with "Fern" posts.

I said "Because I need a laugh every day."

LaVonne

Fern5827 wrote:

Too unsophisticated to spot the pun.

Humor-challenged folk.

I find every day to be better when you can find some humor in it.