Old July 10th 03, 01:37 PM
Alex

Default T-shirts

Good job !!!

"retr" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
look at the bigger picture my dear "father" drew.
if they don't move those jobs to India, those companies won't survive and
will go bankrupt and you and your wife and your ex-girlfriend and her new
husband will all lose their jobs and you will be on the street. then a
heavily burdened welfare system won't be able to support you after

sometime.
so, keep those "dirty toothbrushes", it will come in handy for you, you
arrogant, ignorant american.

"Father Drew" wrote in message
You gotta be kidding me! I have friends that have lost their jobs

because
our company has moved the work to India. My friends are having a hell

of
time finding a new job. My job is at risk as well as our company

migrates
to India, along with lots of other major companies. America is selling

out
it's own employees for cheap labor in India, I wouldn't send a dirty
toothbrush.

-Drew

"T-shirts" wrote in message
Please visit, buy a T-shirt and help a child.

http://www.travels2india.co.uk