Old September 16th 03, 07:09 PM
Jayne Kulikauskas

Default Pregnant with 1st, and scared!

"Jill" wrote in message

[]
And one more thing, I am scared to death...can someone please tell me that
pregnancy is a joy, is not that uncomfortable or painful, and that labor
will be ok??? I will be posting and reading here often I am sure...

[]

My first pregnancy was kind of scary and confusing too, but I've had seven
children now, so I must have gotten over it. Pregnancy has uncomfortable
and even painful moments but I experienced joy also. I found it very
emotionally, even spiritually, satisfying to know that I was carrying a new
life inside me, the product of my husband's and my love. And I usually get
some nice months in the middle where I'm not too big and no longer nauseous
and my sex drive is turned up to its highest setting. That is a lot of fun.

I suppose labour is painful, but that is not what I remember. I remember
the joy and excitement of holding my new baby for the first time. Good
luck.

Jayne