Old August 9th 03, 02:59 PM
Glek

Default 12-year-old English girl runs off with 31-year-old U.S. Marine

(Dale Darrel Waltrip Richard Petty Rusty Awesome
Bill Gordon Earnhardt Smith Johnson...Junior) wrote in
om:

(Messalina) wrote in message
om...
(Dale Darrel Waltrip Richard Petty Rusty Awesome
Bill Gordon Earnhardt Smith Johnson...Junior) wrote in message
om...
Too bad the *******'s not in the Marines anymore. I was hoping he was
still with the Marines so that when he gets caught, he'll be
court-martialed and put in prison for life.

You don't suppose its a coincidence, do you? He'd only been out 2 or
3 weeks when this happened.

I guess he waited because he knew if he did that **** while he was
still a Marine, he would've been court-martialed for going AWOL and
transporting a minor across international lines. However, he is not
the only one to blame. I also partially blame the girl for lying about
her age, and I also partially blame her parents for "not doing their
job".

That being said, if this bull**** keeps up, we're gonna end up seeing
a nanny state where you'll have to pay a fee every year for the right
to own a computer (the "nanny state" will say "having a computer is a
right, not a privilege, and that right must be earned by paying the
annual FCC Internet/Computer License fee"), as well as being forced to
install "smut filters" on all computers (including all home
computers), and disabling or uninstalling your "smut filter" would be
treated as a federal offense.

I hate to say it, but with all the bull**** going on (especially the
war against Big Food), we'll probably have a full-fledged nanny state
within the next 5-10 years, and with the "war on obesity", the nanny
state will probably decide that TV contributes to obesity, therefore
"owning/watching a TV is a right, not a privilege, and that right must
be earned by paying the annual FCC Television License fee".

You're confusing "rights" with "privileges". Driving a car is supposedly a
privilege, speaking your mind (guaranteed by the Constitution) is a right.
Aside from that, I hope for the opposite effect. Americans will get so tired
of being told how to live our lives, we will move toward a dismantling of the
"nanny state" and we will see an increase in freedom. Many of our
present privileges will then be elevated to rights.
Though I'm sure John Ashcroft is already working on a way to put smut filters
on all our computers.