Old March 22nd 04, 09:43 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Default You're the Expert!! Thank you, Fern! was "Backlash" seenagainst Australia Member

Fern,

I bow to your expert knowledge and training. Tell all of us about MD
physician training and DO physician training. You obviously have a
clear grasp on medical school and on what is necessary to become a
physician.

While you're at it, let me know more about those Minnesota MD physicians
that are now recommending squirting water on children who may party at
night (giggle, giggle)!

You don't bring joy, but you certainly bring humor to my life -- and
humor after a long day at work is good. Between counting my money I
received from CPS I can read and respond to you!

LaVonne

Fern5827 wrote:

I'm glad I bring JOY to your life.

MD physicians are DISTINGUISHED from DO physicians.

Difference in training. Sorry about what you DON'T KNOW.