Old April 15th 07, 01:52 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Puester

Default Help With Baby Names!

Blue Eyes Blue wrote:
Hi, I'm due July 25th, and I have a son Lucas who will be 2 later this
month. We know that the baby is a boy and were having ALOT of trouble
finding a name that sounds good/like Lucas. I dont want a name that
really sounds LIKE Lucas but sounds good WITH Lucas. I think Lucas is
a name thats not used everyday (IMO) and I want a name like that for
#2...but nothing too crazy/weird. Any suggestions?

I'm not quite sure what you are looking for. Remember that they aren't
twins and after a few years their names won't be called together anyway.
I'd choose a name I liked. Check out baby name books from the library.

I like:
Mark/Marcus
Thomas
Nathan