Old March 21st 10, 02:12 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Mike[_8_]

Default Sebelius Asks Media to Censor Autism Debate

Bob Officer wrote:
On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 21:42:19 -0400, in misc.health.alternative, Mike
wrote:

Bob Officer wrote:
There is no coupling mechanism between Autism and Vaccines.

There is no coupling mechanism between autism and anything,
for that matter. The mechanisms are not known - yet.

We see, there is no coupling mechanism for vaccines.

If you think there is, I would also bet you believe in the invisible
sky pixie and astrology too.

We see, there is no known coupling mechanism with anything.
Apparently, autism does not exist.