Old March 23rd 10, 02:51 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Mike[_8_]

Default Sebelius Asks Media to Censor Autism Debate

Bob Officer wrote:
Did you know when asperger's was included in the autism spectrum
disorder, the number of people with autism doubled in less than a
year. IT doesn't mean it actually doubled the number of people with
autism disorder, it just counted them.

Evidence please.

By the way, one researcher very carefully suggests a possible
existence of such a mechanism.
http://scienceblogs.com/aetiology/20...to_infecti.php

What do you know that blog agrees with me. or did you read the 1st
paragraph? Did you understand it? Do you know the history of the
Autism since it was 1st described by Kenner? Do you know the year
Asperger's was added to the condition we know call Autism?

Now did you pay any attention to this paragraph:

cite
"This statement was made months before the Lancet retracted the
infamous British gastroenterologist Andrew Wakefield's paper, linking
autism to the MMR vaccine, published in 1998. The paper was retracted
after scrutiny and subsequent investigations by British regulators
leading to charges that Dr. Wakefield falsified data and was paid by
the parents of autistic children. In addition, there have been
several studies since disproving Wakefield's research, implying that
MMR vaccines are not the cause of ASDs (4)."
cite

If Dr. Mikovit's conclusion used any of Wakefield's data or
conclusion it could itself, be invalid suggestion. See the problems
Andy's lies have created. Years of research become questioned.

Dr.Mikovit's study is independent of Wakefield's. If it has similar
results (and I am not stating it has) then it would confirm Wakefield's
results, not other way around.

While I do agree XMRV is an avenue of exploration. and thank you for
the blog link.

It doesn't change what I said as far as being 100% accurate.