Old March 16th 05, 09:01 PM
Sue

"bizby40" wrote in message
People that don't read their e-mail is another peeve of mine. :-)

Are you sure people who have email know how to use it? Many of the parents
in the girls' troops don't know how to use their email. Send correspondance
through the child at school, mail it or call.

Personally, I get tired of all the nickel and diming that gets asked of us
for different projects, field trips, gifts for teachers and with three kids
it starts to add up. I do think $10 is a bit much. I would lower it to $5.
Many people are busy and forget to hand in their money (which is something I
am very guilty of) and a simple phone call or note of reminder home with the
girls would be called for. Our troop leader, bless her heart, sends us many
reminders because she knows that sometimes people get busy with other things
and knows we tend to forget.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)