Old November 17th 03, 08:03 AM
P. Tierney

Default the dreaded "sleep thru night" thread

wrote:7

So, question is...how long has anyone let there baby CIO? The 1st time
around at 3 months, 30-40minutes was painful but it worked. This time
around it is so much harder.

Also, I know a lot of people are opposed to the CIO method but I can't
function at work on the 3-5hrs of sleep I get and my son is always
happiest when he gets a really long sleep at night.

Any suggestions? We just went in and got him again and he cried for 2hrs.

I can't fathom how anyone could think that this was good for the kid.

Regardless, if Plan A isn't working, why stick with it? Especially
when...

He's on a set schedule again (rice cereal in the am, going for a walk in

the
afternoon, solids in the evening, bath in the evening at pretty much set
times) but we just can't get him to sleep unless my wife is next to him

let
him nuzzle on her breast on and off thru the night.

Sounds like a plan. Ride it for awhile.

P.
Tierney