Old July 19th 04, 08:22 PM
Bob

Default Some important things to consider...

frankjones wrote:
1-You don't need a college degree, or even a high school diploma to work
for CSE. A GED will suffice. (incompetency)

Yep, the first qualification for employment at CSE is to be a men hating
lesbian. Hating kids is the second criteria. Third is being too stupid
to know what you do so you can sleep at night.

2-The unmanageable number of cases each office has seems to be growing
exponentially. C$ is indeed a vicious cycle and a learned behavior.
(unmanagability)

Frankjones would be good at C$ work. She fits all the requirements.

3-Most of the CSE representatives, male or female, have their own case to
worry about. (indifference or bias)

They are typical government bureaucrats. A "good day" is one where
nobody rattled their cage.

4-Have you seen the insultingly low pay the CSE employees receive? Not to
mention the crumby benefits package.
The deck is stacked.

Low pay? No wonder they steal money from the till all the time, and
then put down that the father failed to pay.

Is that how you learned it all frankjones? Were you a C$ bureaucrat?

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]