Old July 3rd 03, 01:10 AM
David desJardins

Default any tips on washing DD's hair?

Jean writes:
Hi, are there any tips to wash DD's (about 3yo) hair without her
screaming throughout the whole process? In standing position, I have
her head facing downward and hands covering face. Are there any better
methods? Thanks in advance!

I have my kids tip their heads back, so that water and shampoo don't get
into their eyes. When rinsing, I use my hand to prevent water from
running forward onto their faces. I don't understand why you would have
their heads "facing downward"; wouldn't that mean that the water and
shampoo from their hair would run down their face and into their eyes?

David desJardins