Old July 11th 03, 05:28 AM
C. Gregory

Default any tips on washing DD's hair?

i have an almost 2 year old who hates having water on his face, one thing we
use is an empty clean shampoo bottle, you can squirt water from it and its
easier to controll the stream of water than any other way that we tried
(cups, detatchable shower head various other containers etc..) just have her
look up and you can squirt the suds away!!!

when we just really need to douse his head we make a game out of it (one,
two, three, SPLASH!!!!, or use a washcloth, we'll get it sopping wet then
lay it over his head and say hat!! he absolutely loves hats, so this is a
winner with him!) that helps sometimes, gives him a chance to get ready for
it and also it makes it less scary and more fun.

also, baby shampoo is a must.

Celeste
"Jean" wrote in message
m...
Hi, are there any tips to wash DD’s (about 3yo) hair without her
screaming throughout the whole process? In standing position, I have
her head facing downward and hands covering face. Are there any better
methods? Thanks in advance!

Jean