Old February 28th 07, 12:55 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

Default Check 'Alina's' IP address yourself.

DAMN IT! YOU ARE STUPID, Kane! Let me expose your STUPIDITY again, Kane.
Why don't you enter your own ip address and see what you get, Kane.

YOU ARE STUPID! YOU ARE STUPID! YOU ARE STUPID!

What even worse it that you don't even know it! Thus, you EXPOSED your
stupidity to the public like this one. SAD! SAD! SAD!

Doan

On 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

http://www.atomintersoft.com/product...r/default.aspx

When the site page opens, you only need the IP addy Below. Feel free
to check any of "Alina's" posts to varify that I have provided 'her'
IP addy. Go to the end of the page for the entry fields. Enjoy.

"Please enter proxy IP address and port

Proxy IP: ( NNTP-Posting-Host 148.233.119.168

RESULTS OF IP ADDY CHECK FROM ALINA'S POSTS:

Anonymous - HTTP Proxy server does not send HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR
variable to host, this improves privacy since your IP address cannot
be logged.

High anonymity - HTTP Servers of this type don't send
HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR, HTTP_VIA and HTTP_PROXY_CONNECTION variables.
Host doesn't even know you are using proxy server an of course it
doesn't know your IP address."