Old February 28th 07, 05:19 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

Default Just for those that understand IP addy generation... Check'Alina's' IP address yourself.

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, Doan wrote:

Man! Your STUPIDITY never ceases to amaze me.

Doan

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

0:- wrote:

This one's just for you and I, Doan, as I doubt anyone here understands
the significance of this source for proving that an IP is not a REAL
poster's IP but a fake, made up, used by the commercial vendor as an
internal code, showing in the log, triggering automatically to then
forwarding mail to the subscriber to the anonymizing service who that
fake number has been assigned to.

http://www.senderbase.org/search?sea...48.233.119.168

Yes, it's "Senderbase," that will tell you if an IP number has traffic.

If it does have "traffic," it's a real assigned IP number.

If not...OOOooooOOOOOoooo....it's a fake...a proxie.

So let us look, shall we then?

Report on IP address: 148.233.119.168
Volume Statistics for this IP
Magnitude Vol Change vs. Average
Last day 0.0 -100%
Last 30 days 0.0 -100%
Average 0.0
Third-party Certification
Sender Score Certified? Not Certified
TRUSTe Privacy Seal? Not Certified
Information from whois

Please wait...loading data...

Other information about this IP address
Sender Category unknown
Network Owner unknown
Domain unknown
Date of first message seen from this address
CIDR range unknown
# of domains controlled by this network owner 0
Geography data
Country unknown
State unknown
City unknown
Postal code unknown
Related links
Google groups
http://groups.google.com/groups?scor...+group:*abuse*
SpamCop http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkb...48.233.119.168
Real-time blacklists [ Click to view all ]
dynablock.njabl.org Dynamic IP -
http://www.njabl.org/cgi-bin/lookup....48.233.119.168
No address list shown since no email was detected from 148.233.119.0/24.

It seems as though a certain RANGE of IP numbers are NOT real IP numbers
at all...fancy that, eh?

UnhOh, Doan. UnhOOOOh.

Dear me. No such poster, by IP, exists, at least according to this.

So, Kane. Let's just do a lookup using your friend's IP address shall we:

(Hey, Ron. My apology for using you to EXPOSE Kane's STUPIDITY. I know
it hurts since you have so much RESPECT for him. Hihihi!)

Report on IP address: 68.13.85.158

Volume Statistics for this IP
Magnitude Vol Change vs. Average
Last day 0.0 -100%
Last 30 days 0.0 -100%
Average 0.0

Third-party Certification
Sender Score Certified? Not Certified
TRUSTe Privacy Seal? Not Certified

Information from whois

Please wait...loading data...

Other information about this IP address
Sender Category unknown
Network Owner unknown
Domain unknown
Date of first message seen from this address

SpamCop http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkb...p=68.13.85.158

Real-time blacklists [ Click to view all ]
dynablock.njabl.org Dynamic IP -
http://www.njabl.org/cgi-bin/lookup....y=68.13.85.158

No address list shown since no email was detected from 68.13.85.0/24.

Uh oh! Kane! Using your logic, I just PROVED that Ron is me! Hihihi!

YOU ARE STUPID, Kane! YOU ARE STUPID, Kane! YOU ARE STUPID, Kane!

Doan

But just to check.....R R RR R R R R ... Let's DO check my IP number
like YOU suggested and see if I'm posting from a fake IP.

209.216.178.77

http://www.senderbase.org/search?sea...209.216.178.77

Well, well, well. There you go then. I'm a real poster. With all the
mined data showing. As well as ...

... shows my ISP, their addy, and MY IP number.

ALINA IS NOT a real person. Or "she" someone that feels a need to show
up suddenly with a nearly zero posting history (at the time.....my you
have been working hard) a Spanish speaker, asking for information about
the Embry report...but oddly not caring enough to follow through when
YOU required her to send an envelope.

Doan, you don't really think I'm stupid.

You just keep screaming it hoping I am.

R R R R R R R RR R RR

No, BOY, you are the stupid one if you think anyone here outside of
those that want to be fooled because they ARE fools, believes your bull****.

Have a nice day.