Old September 26th 07, 11:47 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids
toypup

Default Problem bottle feeding one of the twins

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:36:40 -0700, wrote:

Hi there,

We have twins who are 3 months old (1.5 months corrected) that my wife
is currently breastfeeding. Occasionally I bottlefeed one of them to
give her a break but our problem is with the other one (Hannah) who
has problems with the bottle.

Some babies just never like bottles. We spent so much money on bottles and
nipples. I had a whole collection. DD would not take any of them.
Eventually, she just learned to wait for me to get home.