Old May 27th 04, 10:25 PM
Jennifer and Robert Howe

Default Question about filling

"aXis Computers & Communications" wrote in message
Allow me to introduce myself. I am a at home single mother of a sweet 2
year old boy. And I am currently pregnant again. I have decided to have

little webpage of great offers and deals I found for pregnant women.

Please
help a at home mom and checkout my page
http://acc2.dynip.com:1000/preg/index.htm There you will find tons of
free
offers, catalogs, etc.. And if you request a catalog from Chadwick's
maternity or motherware clothing, I get 10 Cents for each catalog you
request. This helps me stay at home with my son. There is also links on
there for zoo books magazines, and other mother/children items. PLEASE

help
me out. Thanks.

"Dan" wrote in message
t...
What is the stuff in the temporary filling? I know it is zinc oxide and
eugenol (clove oil) for pain and bacteria relief. Is this sometihng the
dentsist adds to the zinc oxide or is it mixed in with it. Can the doc

keep
the euganol out for BF mums?
Is it safe if you are breastfeeding?

Thanks in advance?