Old March 13th 07, 08:27 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default help!!! overwhelmed, back home with 3 kids

Dude you need to chill out and not worry so much i am a male but have been
in the same position i had to take my 2 and 3and half girls away from their
mom until she stopped the drugs nad my emotions that made me worry what
would any person be thinking putting that rubish before a 10 year marriage
and 2 beautiful kids i just could not comprehend but i moved into my mothers
house and she is elderly i also felt as i was imposing in her and my younger
brothers space but they assured mye thsat they wanted to give me the space
with my children. so you just remember your dad realy has always been there
for you and still is remember you are still his baby and i dont think
anything changes that unless you have a family that fits in to the hat full
of assholes. I didnt think soi be happy get your life back on track all will
be well.

sincerelt
GRANT
wrote in message
oups.com...
I need support, help, I feel so overwhelmed, I've been crying 5-6 times
a day since I arrived here a week ago. I'm not crying over leaving my
husband and miserable marriage of 11 yaers. I came back to Canada with
what could fit into 2 hockey bags with 3 kids, one who is 14 mths. old.
I have a little bit of money, very little, I enrolled my 2 children in
school and they've started and seem very happy, and I've enrolled in
the real estate agent course phase 1 of 3 to get a real estae sales
license, to get a job and support my family. ...I'm scared. I have a
supportive family who is helping me the best they can. I'm 38 yrs. old
and living in my father's house where my 2 older sisters and their
children (2 adult age) live. I feel like I'm imposing on them and
sometimes I can feel the tension.
I feel like my head is so full of thoughts, emotion and god knows
what else, I can't even think straight, I can't seem to even get a plan
straight. I've started school but finding time to study properly has
been such a task this first week. I try hard not to think about my
husband(x), and waste my neede focus and energy on my anger and
disappointment for him. I try to stay focused on moving forward and not
looking back other then to remember what not to do. I just feel so
overwhelmed I can't think straight.
So, what do I do , I mean a game plan. Are there any real estate
agents out there who can give me some advice on what kind of career
this is? Any advice about any of this would be so appreciated...thank
you