Old October 8th 03, 12:21 AM
Beth Kevles

Default dual immersion

Hi, again --

I think that Ruth may live near me. We also have FLES (foreign language
in elementary schools). It tends to be one hour a week, no homework.
The kids all love it, but they certainly don't learn to speak the
language! It's more of a tasting program.

I strongly recommend that you get in touch with the schools I mentioned
before, the ones with 2-way immersion programs. They are truly the
horse's mouth :-)

--Beth Kevles

like me to reply.