Old April 22nd 08, 03:46 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
HCN

Default Vaccines, Neurodevelopment and Autism Spectrum Disorders

"JOHN" wrote in message

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

ad hominem

try and find an argument

"JOHN" wrote in message
http://whale.to/vaccine/blaylock1.html

Whale.to guy claims that satanic black lines burned his bum! From
http://www.whale.to/b/cbblack.html ... " I also burnt my ass on it some
years back when I was experimenting with psychedelics, similar to a
chemical burn right through my trousers, where the trousers were
unscathed apart from a flattening of the cord. I thought, first, that I
had been given a metaphysical kick up the backside! Perhaps I had."

Not a very reliable source... Comments about John Scudamore in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-va...ts/Individuals include "a
large and slightly sorted collection of conspiracy theory save the whale,
illuminati, weird "science" and stuff which is not corrected to reflect
demonstrated mistakes." But that page is now gone (still he
http://web.archive.org/web/200609130...ts/Individuals )
, but this one remains:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...omment/Whaleto

I just let your own words show where your little mind is at.