Old April 5th 04, 02:12 PM
Hillary Israeli

Default After weaning - when can underwire bras be worn?!

In ,
Cathy wrote:

*I'm afraid I love my underwires - got to give some shape to my droopy
*breasts! But it has been so long since I wore one, and my nursing bras are
*too big now (I just hope my pre-breastfeeding bras are not too big - they
*were pretty tiny to begin to with!). I am paranoid about wearing an
*underwire too soon, and getting a plugged duct or similar. So, any advice
*on how long to leave it?

I'm still nursing my 17 month old, and I have been wearing underwire bras
for at least six months now...