Old January 11th 05, 06:26 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:02:21 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:54:51 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

I would need months in a gym or a plastic surgeon before I got up on
stage.

Nah.. just a time machine set to BT ( before twins).

An interesting thought.

If ya find it, set it for 1975 for me. I got a score to settle. :-)

Should I ask what happened then? Perhaps not.

Absolutely. Sounds like it might be an interesting story. Enquiring
minds.....

Enquiring minds, eh? Works for me. :-)

Got me to thinking what I was doing in 1975 though. I'd been out of

school
for a year or so and was working as a CCTV technician in the local
university and studying Engineering part-time one day and one evening a
week..

I graduated from grade 12 in '75 & went off to university. Learned how
to drink that year. Or how *not* to drink, really.....

I'd done that a couple of years earlier. Not pleasant experiences but I
still remember them in some detail.

--
Paul Griffiths