Old January 11th 05, 07:15 PM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
news:gKIEd.62620$nN6.44383@edtnps84...

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
news:aRzEd.61968$nN6.25068@edtnps84...

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 15:40:12 GMT, Cele wrote:

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 20:05:40 -0000, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message

So do I get a beer too, or is this a guy-only thing?

See Paul! Like I was saying!

Dennis ;-)

Heh. Nah, it's the beer I want, not the stag. That's ok. Christine
and
Kate and I will just take our beer somewhere where we're wanted.....

(No! I'm not talking about the Post Office!)

Cele

So what you're saying is the reason why I don't like beer (just
catching on here) is because I'm 'Merican and not just 'cause I don't
happen to like beer?

'Kate

I don't like beer either. I like Jack Daniels or Captain Morgan's. lol

BUT were I to drink a beer it must be a Guinness or Beck.

Hmmm spiced rum...

Christine

I know.... its been a while to...... the local pub might be looking good
about now.

Ha ha I have some downstairs! Neener neener.

Christine

I settled for Jack...... didn't want to black out. lol

neener neener....... plus my man was drinking with me.

Oh you trumped me there. :P

Christine