Old January 11th 05, 07:16 PM
CME

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"Cele" wrote in message

Ooops. Agent is giving me grief. I'll try again....

Seems you managed to beat it into submission.

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:56:44 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

snip

Not the night before! The night before the night before. Everyone
needs to be conscious the day of, right?

I was going to say the same thing. Makes much more sense IMHO.

Luckily this way I can claim you *made* me say it. :-Þ

You'd probably claim that regardless! LOL

Only probably?

Well, I was being nice, what with us being in love and all. :-P

Ah, right, yes, I was forgetting that part. Thanks for the reminder.

And no way, I don't wanna come to the stag. I'll be busy. With my
friends. My *female* friends.

In that case can I come to *your* party?

I've got a better idea. Why don't we just have a party for both of us?
Say, March? ;-)

Okay then. I'll see what I can manage.

Good, 'cause it's pretty cold and lonely around here right now. :-(

Not too cold here, mostly it's windy, but it's certainly pretty lonely.

What a pair of whiners. :-)

--
Paul Griffiths

You wanna hear whining? It's supposed to be -43 C here tomorrow with the
wind chill. Yep Vancouver's looking pretty good now.

Christine