Old July 6th 07, 02:35 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
David Wright

Default SPLENDA

In article . com,
Medusa wrote:
On Jul 5, 4:07 am, "JOHN" wrote:
THE LETHAL SCIENCE OF SPLENDA,
A POISONOUS CHLOROCARBON
By James Bowen, M.D.

James Bowen, M.D., A physician, biochemist, and survivor of aspartame
poisoning warns about yet another synthetic sweetener, Splenda.

After my disastrous experience with aspartame, I have never even tried
sucralose (Splenda.)

Now it's coming out that this crap is just as detrimental to health.
See Dr. Mercola's new book. I think it's titled "Sweet Deception."
Mercola has been warning about the dangers of sucralose since it was
put on the market.

Mercola also warns that pasteurizing milk causes autism.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher