Old July 6th 07, 01:38 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
bigvince

Default SPLENDA

On Jul 5, 10:45 pm, Chris wrote:
On Jul 5, 10:43?pm, Chris wrote:

On Jul 5, 9:35?pm, (David Wright) wrote:

In article . com,

Medusa wrote:
On Jul 5, 4:07 am, "JOHN" wrote:
THE LETHAL SCIENCE OF SPLENDA,
A POISONOUS CHLOROCARBON
By James Bowen, M.D.

James Bowen, M.D., A physician, biochemist, and survivor of aspartame
poisoning warns about yet another synthetic sweetener, Splenda.

After my disastrous experience with aspartame, I have never even tried
sucralose (Splenda.)

Now it's coming out that this crap is just as detrimental to health.
See Dr. Mercola's new book. I think it's titled "Sweet Deception."
Mercola has been warning about the dangers of sucralose since it was
put on the market.

Mercola also warns that pasteurizing milk causes autism.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher- Hide quoted text -

Well, whatever anybody has to say about it, I tried it and it gave me
heart palpitations. Oddly enough when being seen for it and going
through the EKGs and Holter monitors, etc., this is the one thing that
the cardiologist never asked me if I was doing/consuming. I saw that e-
mail that went around about 5 years ago or so and decided to try
cutting that out - and wouldn't ya know it? My palpitations went away.
I don't consume anything with any artificial sweetener in it and I
prefer my children consume real sugar over that crap as well. lol.- Hide quoted text -

That new Splenda commercial that shows children eating a tablespoonful
of sugar straight off the spoon because that is how much extra they
get in a cupful of Ovaltine or Nesquick......and then the mother
chooses to load up her children't drink mix with Splenda because it
"tastes like sugar because it is made from sugar" and because she
wanted to avoid the sugar buzz -----Ugh. It irks me terribly.- Hide quoted text -

Agreed .Thanks Vince