Old July 6th 07, 05:47 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
The One True Zhen Jue

Default SPLENDA

On Jul 6, 8:35 am, bigvince wrote:
On Jul 5, 9:35 pm, (David Wright) wrote:

In article . com,

After my disastrous experience with aspartame, I have never even tried
sucralose (Splenda.)

Now it's coming out that this crap is just as detrimental to health.
See Dr. Mercola's new book. I think it's titled "Sweet Deception."
Mercola has been warning about the dangers of sucralose since it was
put on the market.

Mercola also warns that pasteurizing milk causes autism.

Can you actually cite a source for that.? Thanks Vince

Its on his website, Vince. What's the matter, is google to difficult
for you?