Old July 6th 07, 10:51 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
The One True Zhen Jue

Default SPLENDA

On Jul 6, 5:43 pm, "JOHN" wrote:
"The One True Zhen Jue" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Its on his website, Vince. What's the matter, is google to difficult
for you?

if that was so why didn't you or Wright post it? I back up my opinion with
url's, why can't you?

John, your opinion isn't backed up, its ****ed up. Since you and
Vince are clearly to unable to use a search engine, let me enlighten
you dolts:

http://www.mercola.com/1999/archive/..._to_autism.htm
http://www.mercola.com/2003/jul/2/pasteurized_milk.htm

See, Mercola is really that Whacola! The only morons greater than he
are his mindless lackeys (that's You & Vince, John)