Old July 11th 06, 05:10 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Anne Rogers

Default We have reached 1 year!

I don't see why you're linking the transition FROM bottles to the
transition TO cow's milk. Why not just offer whatever liquid you've
already been offering, but put it in a cup?

I'm just saying what a lot of people do! In the UK there is a fairly strong
recomendation to breastfeed or formula feed until age 1, and I have come
across many many people who take that to literally mean they transition to
cows milk on the dot of 1, hence the ordering thing, change the milk then
get rid of the bottle or the other way round. Of course your suggestion
makes by far the most sense, but then formula costs quite a lot more than
plain cows milk!

Anne