Old July 3rd 03, 11:44 AM
Louise

Default News and a 5 yr. old

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 18:44:54 EDT, Penny Gaines
wrote:
Final thing: there is a children's news programme that the BBC show:
unlike the main news, they don't assume knowledge of the background.
When they are ready to see more, I'll let them watch that.

When and which channel is that on (1 or 2)? What is it called?
Anyone else know whether it's on BBC Canada or BBC America?

When I was a kid, I remember one of the American networks having short
news stories on Saturday mornings between the kids' shows. It was
quite a while before I figured out that those news stories were
directed specifically at kids.

Louise