Old May 28th 04, 02:29 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Why I bother posting to usenet...

WHY I BOTHER POSTING TO USENET...

"William A. Noyes" wrote on misc.health.alternative:

snip

At least I understand Todd Gastaldo.
He wants an audience.
He is a voice crying in the ether of the
web.
But how many read him?
Why bother with MHA [misc.health.alternative]?

snip

I generally post to three usenet newsgroups: misc.kids.pregnancy, sci.med,
and misc.health.alternative.

Why bother?

MDs are de facto legally committing obvious crimes that sometimes kill
mothers and babies. (See the postscript.)

From MDs knowingly closing birth canals up to 30% to MDs endangering
vaccinated children as they fraudulently promote vaccinations (in effect) as
100% effective...

The medico-"legal" system and usenet MDs are looking the other way.

See for example: 'To hell with vaccinated children during disease outbreaks'
(MDs
say in effect)...

Posting to usenet amounts to my "making a record" - automatically archiving
my posts in various places including the searchable Google usenet groups
archive.

It is gratifying when people respond to my posts - positively or negatively.

When I am contacted months or years later by someone who is helped by my
information - well - that is the best.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS William Noyes (quoted above) once said he thinks my cause is "more
accurate than not," as in,

"[Todd Gastaldo] TG has never stated that he has or hasn't seen a child
birth AFAIK...That TG attempts to be a pain to the medical establishment,
doesn't prove he is wrong. For what it is worth, I agree with Todd.
His cause is more accurate than not."
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ps ervers.com

(I have seen three babies born - what amazing experiences!)

If ANYONE perceives ANY inaccuracy - please immediately inform me -
preferably publicly...

BTW, please offer SUBSTANTIVE criticism...especially if you're going to call
me an "ass." (!)

MD-pediatrician Jeffrey (Peter?) Utz, MD ) once
wrote about the bizarre obstetric practice of immediate cord clamping:

"You ass. The reason why doctors do not return all of the blood to newborns
is that [babies] don't need all the blood.
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...10774D5397.F34
14BCFAD74AAF6.273BA9215E8D81F4%40lp.airnews.net

I replied...

BEGIN Gastaldo's edited reply to Jeff P.Utz, MD...

Jeffrey MD can't have read my post!

I wrote that I *agree* that "MDs should harvest [blood] babies leave" - but
only AFTER babies are done with it...
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...4720%24Sv3.497
974%40newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net

Jeffrey MD wrote further:

"...When you remove the placenta, you have to take the blood that supplies
it too, or the baby will have too much blood..."

Arrggghhh! BABIES will determine how much placental blood they will use -
if MDs will only let them.

Attention MDs: DON'T clamp the cord early: Babies will leave any blood
they don't need.

Jeffrey MD concluded:

"The blood will become concentrated and the baby could have a stroke or
other serious complciations...When you get a clue, please let us know...All
the best...Jeff"

If Jeffrey MD were *truly* interested in preventing "a stroke or other
serious complications" - he would join me in protesting MDs closing birth
canals up to 30%...

If spinal CHIROPRACTIC manipulation causes stroke - I think it does
occasionally - the most prolific spinal manipulators - MDs
(obstetricians) - are DEFINITELY causing strokes with their GRUESOME spinal
manipulation of most babies at birth...

REMEMBER...

"Stroke in infants and children is an important cause of morbidity and
mortality..."
--Karin B. Nelson, MD, NINDS (Lynch et al. Pediatrics 2002
Jan;109(1):116-23]

See Strokes in babies! (also: WFC Pres. Paul F. Carey, DC)

NOTE: ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal senselessly
closed up to 30%.

It should be noted though that GENTLE spinal manipulation of babies by DCs
is thought to reverse some of the effects of MD-caused spinal manipulative
birth trauma...

There is no science yet to support DCs adjusting babies - but then again
there is no science yet to support MDs closing birth canals and wrenching
babies' spines - which is
routine!

Jeffrey MD ignores OBVIOUS MD crime: MDs routinely slashing vaginas -
euphemism "routine episiotomy" - surgically/FRAUDULENTLY inferring that
everything possible is being done to OPEN the birth canal - even as they
CLOSE the birth canal - up to 30%.

Jeffrey MD reminds me of The Anti-Vagina - Rich Andrews - who ignored the
dictionary definition of episiotomy and said "Episiotomy has nothing to do
with the vagina."

See again: Squatting, Nurse Jenn's genital piercing, the Anti-Vagina...

Maybe Jeff and Rich are a team.

LADIES: You can help protect your VAGINAS by protecting your baby's
brain...

See again:

See ACOG birth crime video evidence
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2300