Old August 15th 03, 02:56 AM
Plissken

Default We made it to our goal ... now we have a new goal

"A&G&K" wrote in message
Well, its 1 year since our DD arrived in this world and we couldn't be
happier. I originally planned on bf her until today but, thanks to this
group, I now have no desire to wean her - I shall wait for her to decide

wean herself.
We are having a family dinner and birthday pressents tonight and a kiddie
party tomorrow.

One thing has happened to utterly ruin my day - I've been sent a notice

for
Jury Duty for the second time this year. I got out of it last time with

the
bf excuse and will use that again.... as well as once again clearly

stating
the fact that I have no faith in the jury system.

Oh well, at least I can think about how far we've come in these first 12
months and be proud that I chose to breastfeed my girl.

Cheers
Amanda ... and the birthday girl.

Congratulations on making it to your goal, good for you for continuing to BF
and Happy Birthday to your DD.

Nadene