Old August 15th 03, 01:56 PM
New York Jen

Default We made it to our goal ... now we have a new goal

Happy Birthday and congratulations on an awesome job well done!

"A&G&K" wrote in message
Well, its 1 year since our DD arrived in this world and we couldn't be
happier. I originally planned on bf her until today but, thanks to this
group, I now have no desire to wean her - I shall wait for her to decide

wean herself.
We are having a family dinner and birthday pressents tonight and a kiddie
party tomorrow.

One thing has happened to utterly ruin my day - I've been sent a notice

for
Jury Duty for the second time this year. I got out of it last time with

the
bf excuse and will use that again.... as well as once again clearly

stating
the fact that I have no faith in the jury system.

Oh well, at least I can think about how far we've come in these first 12
months and be proud that I chose to breastfeed my girl.

Cheers
Amanda ... and the birthday girl.