Old August 9th 03, 12:51 PM
Kenpangborn

Default THEY JUST DON'T GET IT Yes they DO DAVID MOORE!!!!!!

From: (JJGun)
well known deviant from Bolingbrook
David Dennis Moore
Newsgroups: soc.men, alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, milw.general, fl.general,
misc.kids

===========================

KEN WE KNOW IT IS YOU! AND WE KNOW YOU ARE A LIAR. AND WE KNOW YOU ARE MAKING

UP THIS LOAD OF BULL**** ABOUT MOORE/ALEXANDER BECAUSE YOU ARE CAUGHT
ENDORSING A PEDOPHILE. Your own words have come back to haunt you.

Strong claim there Moore. What evidence do you have that Dr. Underwager ever
molested a child? I am SURE you have "ABSOLUTE PROOF" on your website.
It's all there documented, right Davey?

Davey, what's the "WE" crap again?
Do you STILL believe you are leading that MASSIVE COALITION FORCES against me?
That there is ANYONE now in your ARMY but you and Crackpot Alexander?
Do you think using dozens of names helps you?