Old April 27th 04, 03:10 AM
DeliciousTruffles

Default Safety Harness For Kids

Buck Turgidson wrote:
I have twin boys (20 mos). One of them has decided that it is fun to run
into the street while walking. We live in a typical suburban subdivision,
but it is enough of a concern to want to get a harness for him, to keep him
from darting out into the street.

But gosh, I feel guilty doing so, and feel like I am walking a dog.

Should I just get over it? Anyone else uncomfortable with this?

I have them and love them. Now, at 2 1/2 yo, I use them only
occasionally but I used to use them a lot. People stare at the twins
whether they have harnesses or not but when wearing the harnesses, I
received lots of smiles.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://ca.geocities.com/bironmonger/