Old November 3rd 04, 12:54 AM
Sarah

I'm in New Zealand and purchased them and they've been awesome - got them on
'Trade me' - NZ version of e-bay. Normally have to pay NZ$40 per DVD - I
got them for NZ$10 per DVD in the boxed set. I'd previously been hiring the
videos from the library and the DVD's are all the same - just an option at
the beginning for language choice.

"Sunday4" wrote in message
om...
Has anyone purchased and use the Asian collectors edition of the Baby
Einstein videos here in the US without problems? Any compatibility
issues with the DVD players in the US?

Apparently they come with Chinese sub-titles that can be suppressed. A
set of 10 cds costs about $ 30!! Seems like a good deal but I just
wanted to make sure that it really is.

thanks