Old December 20th 05, 07:02 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Poll: Birth Control

Amy wrote:

CY wrote:

Me too - so far I love it, though the insertion of it was VERY painful for
me and i cramped for a day or two afterwards. Still I like not having to
think about bc.

Excellent lead-in to my next question...

Those of you with IUDs, how bad did the insertion hurt? Like, on a
scale of one to ten, ten being labor?

What part of labor? It hurt less than the most painful part of labor,
but a whole heck of a lot more than early labor. OTOH, it was over
pretty quickly, and at least in my case, there was just a few hours of
cramping after that.

Clisby