Old April 24th 06, 01:15 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default Feeding schedule

"Seth Jackson" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 10:41:45 -0500, "Nikki" wrote:

Hi all,

I'm having a heck of a time with getting the boys to nurse at the same
time.
We manage it a few times a day. I try to wake the other up but they
won't
feed decently if I do that, especially Ben. Then they end up eating again
in an hour. Is it to early to worry about/expect this or am I doing
something wrong? Ben doesn't nurse very efficiently and so gets some
supplementing which may complicate things. They are 2.5 weeks is all.

We never tried to do this. Even though it was more difficult for us,
especially at night, we let the babies eat when they wanted to. I
personally believe that's best for the babies.

I sort of agree, which is probably why I'm having trouble with it! I'm not
much of a schedule person to begin with. Everyone I talk to says to feed at
the same time so it is nice to know that at least one person fed each on
their own schedule and survived :-).

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99